This is an everlasting plant with mystical qualities. Watch it miraculously come to life! Place the plant in a saucer of water and watch it grow. The water is then said to have mystical qualities and can be sprinkled about the house to erase negative influences, bring peace, harmony and abundance. The Rose Of Jericho can be used over and over again!
Also known as the “Resurrection Plant”, "Dinasoure Plant" and "Jericho Rose", it is said it will return your good deeds when it is propagated with faith and love.
It is said that a house where the "Rose of Jericho" is kept, will be a blessed house!
Magickal Properties - Carry on thy person to absorb negative energy!
The Rose of Jericho is said to erase negative influences, bring peace, harmony and abundance. The Rose of Jericho is a rare magickal botanical, sought after for use in voodoo and santeria traditions for love and money spells. One spell states that you will have all the blessings life can bring if a piece of the herb is kept in the home in a glass of water. The water is changed often and is sprinkled about the home to cleanse it of all evil and bring peace. Use the water to cleanse thy self before ritual or spell work, wash floors, doorways and anoint candles.
About The Rose Of Jericho - The dry Rose of Jericho should not rot. Place your Rose of Jericho in a bowl with water, after half an hour, it will start spread its branches wide open. You can use cold, warm or even boiling water, which would normally kill any other plant! Water it every day for up to 7 days. Then allow to dehydrate completely (about 2 days), the Jericho will close its branches and curl back into a ball. Then you can re-use it again and again. Many families will carefully keep the plant, passing it from generation to generation.
The plants which I am selling are of the species Selaginella lepidophylla, with many common names such as «Rose of Jericho»*, «false Rose of Jericho», «Doradilla Flower», «Jericho Herb», «Jericho Herb», «Dinosaur Moss Plant», «Plant of resurrection», «Resurrection moss», «Siempre Viva», «Stone Flower», «Flor de piedra», «Flor de Jerico», «Rosa de Jerico», «Rose of St Mary», «Mary’s Prayer Hands» and many more.
This species, a desert plant of the spikemoss family, is grown especially in Mexico and origins from South America. As this is a natural plant item, each Rose of Jericho is unique in its form and size!
In order to avoid any misunderstandings I would like to point out that this plant is not actually from the middle east (there’s another species called «Anastatica», which is often called «The real Rose of Jericho») and has gotten its name as of its similar appearing to «Anastatica», but its production price is much more profitable and its appearance of the «resurrection» is in fact much more appealing than the one from the « Anastatica » species.
Another common misconception about the Selaginella lepidophylla species is, that it is not infact «coming back from the dead», as the plant is not alive anymore after it has been revived for the first time. Any further unfolding is just a physical effect but nevertheless, it is indeed a beautiful plant and effect, so this should not bother you nor your customers!
How to take care of Selaginella lepidophylla / The Rose of Jericho plants
The good news is, there’s not much you can do wrong when taking care of your Rose of Jericho plant!
- Still, there are a few simple things you should consider:
- If warm water is used to revive the plants, the transition is much faster
- Do not leave the plant in the water for longer than one week in a row
- Change the water daily in order to avoid mold
- After having left the plant in water for one week, give it a “holiday” of at least two weeks to dry out again
DELIVERY & RETURNS:
• Expected Delivery: This item ships in 1-4 business days
• Return Eligibility: November Sage does not accept returns, in-store or online. We stand by our products and their quality, making all sales final. We hold a high ethical standard of paying out our vendors and consigners as quickly as possible - often immediately after an order is fulfilled. This makes it very difficult to process returns and/or exchanges. If something comes to you damaged or defective, PLEASE email us. We love our customers and appreciate their business. We'll always do our best to make things right!