Replenishing Beauty Elixir blends precious plant and German Chamomile Essential oils to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, shield against environmental stress, and support the skin’s natural moisture barrier for deep hydration. Non-comedogenic and fast absorbing, it deeply nourishes and soothes sensitive skin prone to redness or irritation. The skin regains a soft, supple texture that feels transformed, fresh, and radiant.
The lightweight yet potent formula is 100 percent natural and preservative-free, and contains only hypoallergenic, gluten-free, cruelty-free, silicone-free, and non-GMO ingredients. This product is free of PEGs, TEA, propylene glycol, petrolatum, synthetic color, synthetic fragrance, and mineral oil
DIRECTIONS: For best results, use on damp skin or hair.
– As Daily Moisturizer gently massage onto damp cleansed skin every morning, evening, or as needed. Blend one to two drops with any moisturizer for an added boost of hydration. It can be layered underneath moisturizer or on top of moisturizer, to seal in hydration.
– Hydrate Lips before applying lipstick. Beauty Elixir effectively keeps lips from drying out without affecting the finish. Be sure to let the drops absorb into the lips before applying lipstick.
– Mix with your foundation. Use one to three drops to mix with your favorite foundation to keep your skin hydrated and glowing. Recommended: use a full coverage matte foundation
-Add a few drops to soften and condition cuticles.
– Swirl a few drops into your weekly hair mask. Tame flyaways, or condition dry ends.
-Dot onto cheekbones after makeup for added glow.
The listing is for a 1 fl oz (30 ml) Replenishing Beauty Elixir in a clear glass bottle with a white bulb glass dropper. Packaging is reusable and recyclable.
DELIVERY & RETURNS:
• Expected Delivery: This item ships in 1-4 business days
• Return Eligibility: November Sage does not accept returns, in-store or online. We stand by our products and their quality, making all sales final. We hold a high ethical standard of paying out our vendors and consigners as quickly as possible - often immediately after an order is fulfilled. This makes it very difficult to process returns and/or exchanges. If something comes to you damaged or defective, PLEASE email us. We love our customers and appreciate their business. We'll always do our best to make things right!