FOR NORMAL & OILY HAIR | 8 ounces
- let's just say your hair will wrap its locks around you and give you a great big hug for letting it sip on this concussion. formulated to hydrate, soothe, seal up those splitting ends and help maintain manageability. now that's love.
- sweet citrus, exotic, woodsy, rich aromas from bergamot, patchouli, orange essential oils.
- made with worry-free ingredients.
- free of: parabens, SLS & SLES, sulfates, gluten, soy, nuts, synthetic fragrance, synthetic preservative, phthalates, endocrine disruptors and carcinogenic.
- tested on humans.
I N G R E D I E N T S
- organic jojoba oil | mimics scalp's sebum (scalp's natural oil), moisturizes, soothing to the scalp, hydrates hair from within the hair shaft, helps repair damaged hair cuticles. derived from a seed native to arizona, southern california and mexico called simmondsia chinensis.
- organic avocado oil | moisturizing, provides strength to the hair fiber which in turn can help with hair growth. this fruit is high in vitamin A, B, D, E and protein.
- organic chamomile extract |cleansing, moisturizing, calming, heals minor wounds or cuts as a disinfectant & soothes irritated scalp. one of the most ancient herbs originally used by ancient Egyptians to cure the fever and today is still used to cure a number of ailments.
- patchouli essential oil | astringent, regenerates new skin cells, known to help with hair growth and used for centuries in traditional chinese medicine to treat skin conditioners such as eczema, acne, chapped skin, dandruff and oily scalp conditions. native to southeast asia growing wild at high elevations.
- bergamot essential oil | antiseptic, anti-depressant with qualities that are useful for skin complaints, such as acne, oily skin conditions and eczema. a tree originally from southeast asia but first sold in bergamo, italy hence its name.
- sweet orange essential oil | uplifting, anti-depressant and anti-inflammatory. originating in china, chinese medicine has used orange to treat colds, coughs, stimulate digestion and a remedy for acne.
- behentrimonium methosulfate | a scary name for a not so scary ingredient. a self emulsifying wax naturally derived from the colza plant. mild conditioning agent which imparts softness and helps with detangling.
- cetyl alcohol | fatty alcohol derived from vegetable oils. the natural oils hydrate external layers by increasing hydration and reducing evaporation creating softer and more pliable hair.
- stearyl alcohol | vegetable sourced fatty alcohol derived from natural oils and fats. helps the cuticle of the hair lie flat. great for frizzy or curly hair.
- organic raw red beet powder | natural coloring agent, contains natural silica which adds shine, and the carotenoids helps nourishes the hair follicles in turn promotes hair growth.
- aspen bark extract | natural and safe preservative. an ideal microbial, the bark is rich in salicylates that may which acts as a natural defense mechanism against invading parasites. for centuries, the salicylates in aspen bark has also been used for medicinal purposes such as analgesics and to reduce fevers.
- citric acid | derived from citrus fruits. balances PH levels in formula. most shower water is alkaline water, this opens up your hair cuticle. a lower PH level will close the cuticle so the hair is protected from environmental toxins, preventing split ends, frizz and overall damaged hair.
DELIVERY & RETURNS:
• Expected Delivery: This item ships in 1-4 business days
• Return Eligibility: November Sage does not accept returns, in-store or online. We stand by our products and their quality, making all sales final. We hold a high ethical standard of paying out our vendors and consigners as quickly as possible - often immediately after an order is fulfilled. This makes it very difficult to process returns and/or exchanges. If something comes to you damaged or defective, PLEASE email us. We love our customers and appreciate their business. We'll always do our best to make things right!