Extracted from the Almacega tree of the Amazon rainforest, sacred Breu (“Breuzinho” or “White Breu”) is used in healing rituals, to ward off dark spirits, and invite good energy. It also possesses property that causes regression experiences and conscious dreams after ritualistic use.
Breu’s aromatic resin is rich in alpha and beta-amyrina triterpenes, which possess anti-inflammatory, analgesic and gastro-protective properties. (Dep. of Physiology and Pharmacology of the Federal University of Ceará, Brazil.) indicated for respiratory trouble, stomach ache, liver malfunction, and mental acuity. (WITH PALO SANTO SHAVINGS)
• PRODUCT: half dozen sticks offering *with shavings
• MEASUREMENTS: 6 incense sticks
• Ingredients: Pulverized & speckled Palo Santo wood, Pulverized Breu Resin and Vegetable Charcoal.
• Each stick burns up to 1 hour. Place it on an incense holder or fire-resistant surface.
TIP: TO BURN SLOWER: The incense can be put out and relit for slower use, a simple way to do it is to gently press the burning tip till the brazier breaks off on a safe surface and after just relit when wanted.
DID YOU KNOW:
Indigenous Social Entrepreneurship
Ceremonial ritual practices are at the heart of In Causa. A social business experiment that uses the profits from its productions to enable purposeful commerce of indigenous artisanship and heritage. Beginning as a simple sidewalk-table venture, the organization has evolved into a multi-national grassroots organization committed to social innovation.
Ensuring fair trade practices from sourcing to fulfillment, In Causa coordinates the creation of hand harvested Breu resin, Palo Santo, Sage, Chacrona, and Jagube incense in Brazil and Peru, accompanied by meditation tools handcrafted in Nepal.
In Causa partners with Indigenous cause initiatives developing non-profit trade posts and market placement. Using social entrepreneurship to reignite indigenous heritage, In Causa uplifts cultural values and builds sustainable opportunities.
DELIVERY & RETURNS:
• Expected Delivery: This item ships in 1-4 business days
• Return Eligibility: November Sage does not accept returns, in-store or online. We stand by our products and their quality, making all sales final. We hold a high ethical standard of paying out our vendors and consigners as quickly as possible - often immediately after an order is fulfilled. This makes it very difficult to process returns and/or exchanges. If something comes to you damaged or defective, PLEASE email us. We love our customers and appreciate their business. We'll always do our best to make things right!