Cheerful, uplifting aroma. It is known to ease tension as well as promote confidence, creavity, and a sense of self-worth. Uplifting. Balancing. Inspiring.
Aroma: Sweet citrus scent with a hint of orange
Following are just a few of the uses for Bergamot Essential Oil:
- Helps to alleviate fatigue due to stress
- Restores appetite
- Combats colic
- Strengthens the immune system
- Reduces fever
- When diffused, it can be very calming
- Relieves skin irritations, such as eczema, psoriasis, acne, wounds, ulcers and herpes
- Helps to balance an oily complexion
- Helps to repel insects
Strong photosensitizer. Do not use within 4 hours of exposure to the sun. Avoid during pregnancy. Not for use on babies or young children.
1 Year Shelf Life
1/2 Fluid Ounces
All you need are a few drops of essential oil! Here are several ways to incorporate essential oils into your everyday living:
- Diffuse to use as an air freshener
- Linen/Room Spray
- Floral Waters
- Hair Care
- Steam Inhalations
- Sugar and Salt Scrubs
- Body Oils, Lotions and Creams
- Lip Balm
- Floor Cleaner
- Mattress Cleaner
- First aid for cuts and scrapes
FRAGRANCE A ROOM Add 5 to 10 drops to a diffuser or vaporizer.
SCENT A BATH Add 5 to 10 drops to a warm bath and swirl to mix.
SCENTED BODY OIL Add 10 to 20 drops to a carrier oil, then shake well
DELIVERY & RETURNS:
• Expected Delivery: This item ships in 1-4 business days
• Return Eligibility: November Sage does not accept returns, in-store or online. We stand by our products and their quality, making all sales final. We hold a high ethical standard of paying out our vendors and consigners as quickly as possible - often immediately after an order is fulfilled. This makes it very difficult to process returns and/or exchanges. If something comes to you damaged or defective, PLEASE email us. We love our customers and appreciate their business. We'll always do our best to make things right!